Job Title: Regional Director
Number of people: 5
1. Under the guidance of the company's business strategy, formulate development plans and indicators to promote and ensure the successful completion of indicators;
2. Responsible for the daily management of the department, establish a standardized and efficient management system and work processes, and build and develop excellent teams;
3. According to the company's policies and the needs of the department, rationally set up the departmental organizational structure and positions, optimize the work process, and develop and cultivate staff capabilities;
4. Manage employee performance, improve departmental efficiency and employee satisfaction.
1. Broad knowledge, with keen market insight, strong execution and organizational coordination ability;
2. Strong management ability, planning ability, excellent communication ability and team collaboration ability, can withstand greater work pressure.